An article posted at smashing magazine points out the high points of what makes OSX more user friendly than its competitors. The top 10 high points are 1. Consistency, 2. Intuitiveness, 3. Effective and Appropriate metaphors, 4. Informative Error Reporting On-demand, 5. Hiding the Technical Details, 6. Fitt’s Law, 7. User Input Feedback, 8. User Support and Navigation, 9. Workflow and 10. Even Kernal Panic Looks Nice. Whatever your take on OSX is, they make a good point on why it should not be considered second rate or less than its competitors.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
August 22, 2008
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple