For $44.00 you can extend the life of your battery and have a louder speaker for your phone. The device is somewhat chunky but if your iPhone is in need of a charge this is what everyone needs. [Buy Here] See Specs Below
- Capacity: 2400mAh
- Charging Time: ~3hrs
- Discharging time (to iPhone): ~3hrs
- Power of amplifier speaker: <1.5W
- Input Voltage: 4.8 ~ 5.5V
- Current input: 500-1000mA
- Output Voltage: 5.0 ~ 5.5V
- Current output: 100-1000mA
- Quiescent power drain: <50uA
- Weight: 93g
- On/Off button to access the secondary battery when on, off use iPhone battery.
- iPower will turn off automatically after 60s idle status. Or your can turn it off/on by press and hold the button for 3s.
- Connect the charge cable to charge the iPhone and secondary battery simultaneously.
- If iPower’s power is below 10%, the 1st LED will remind you by flickering fast. If bwlow 5%, iPower will stop charging iPhone and providing power for it ; the speaker could keep on playing for about 7hours at this condition.
- iPower (3G version) has the volume control button on its right. Ten levels in total. Press and hold up button, volume will increase until Max, press and hold down button, volume will decrease until Mute.
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 2G