If you live in a sunny state then this may be just what you need if you don’t have access to plug in your iPhone throughout the day. For only $48.00 you can have this case which incorporates a solar panel and battery to keep your iPhone afloat for many more hours than normal.
Here are the specs from the manufacturer:
- Lithiumion polymer Battery capacity: 3.7V 1500mAh
- Output voltage: 5V (max)
- output current: 600ma (max) + solar battery 100 (max)
- Charge voltage: solar battery 6V USB/DC 5V
- Charge current: 100ma (max) + 500ma (max)
- Charging ime: less than 3hours
- Peak power supplied by photocell: 0.61W
- Size: 125mm x 64mm x 25mm
- Weight: 100g
by built-in rechargeable battery in Solar Case
1. Insert iPhone into Solar case
2. Turn Power ON, iPhone will be fully charged within 3 hours
by Solar power
1. Insert iPhone into the Solar case
2. Turn the Power ON
3. Place Solar Case under sunlight.
Recharge Solar Case Built-in Battery
by USB Power
1. Connect USB to the Solar case
2. Four power indicators indicate percentage of power charged
by Solar Power
1. Turn Power OFF without removing iPhone from the case.
2. PlaceSolar Case under sunlight.
3. Built-in battery will be fully charged within 12 hours.
After iPhone is fully charge, turn the Power OFF.
Press the power button, four power indicators indicate percentage of power charged. (A = 25%electricity, A+B = 50%electricity, A+B+C = 75%electriciy, A+B+C+D full light = 100% of electricity)
Package Contents :
- Solar Powered Leather Case