A new update for iTunes has become available. It is currently available via the software update in OS X.
iTunes 8.0.1 improves stability and performance and provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Seamlessly plays the current song when creating a new Genius playlist.
• Improves syncing spoken menus to iPod nano.
• Addresses an issue of deleting HD TV episodes when downloading.
• Improves checking for updates from the App Store
• Improves accessibility with VoiceOver.
• Addresses problems syncing Genius results to iPod.