If you want to experience what living under a communist regime who controls everything is like, then this plugin is for you. The China Channel Firefox Add-On is there to raise awareness of what China censors from its occupants. The add-on, once enabled gives you the censorship of the Chinese internet experience provided by Chinese Ministry of Information Industry. Hopefully this makes you understand why communism is not a good thing and also makes you appreciate your freedom here in the United States or abroad.
Once installed it offers you a choice to turn the feature on (communist), or off (freedom). The website which offers the plugin is accompanied by a nice video to explain its workings and comes with the install and usage instructions below. There is also an explaination of how it works and why it should be stopped.
- Click the "Download Now" button, confirm install.
- After installation confirm restart of Firefox to activate CCFF
- Click on the "GO" button, which appears in the top left on the additional tool bar in your Firefox browser to initialize CCFF.
- Click on the OK button in the popup window to finalize the installation process.
- Select "CHINA CHANNEL" and click "GO", you will get connected through a random proxy server in China now.