If you have wanted to use iTunes, but have strayed away from the ever popular iPhone & iPod, doubleTwist is here to help. The new app, which is currently in public beta, allows you to simply drag and drop your music and video to your device just like iTunes. The supported device list is quite good right now and looks like the app the various other devices have needed for a very long time. Watch the video for all the information and check out the other features it offers as well. See the supported device list after the jump:
* BlackBerry Curve, Pearl, Storm and Flip
* Sony PSP
* INQ1 by INQ
* G1 and Android phones
* Nokia N & E Series phones, including the N95, E61i, E62, and many others
* Sony Ericsson Walkman & Cybershot phones
* Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 platform (e.g. Treo, HTC, Palm) — currently PC only, will be available for the Mac very soon
* LG Viewty, LG Voyager and Shine
* Motorola (V9 and V3xx) and most Razr phones
* Zune (sync is via Zune software) — PC only
* Sansa e200 series and Sansa View
* Amazon Kindle
* iPhone — currently PC only, stay tuned for Mac support!
* iPod — currently PC only, stay tuned for Mac support!
* Nintendo DSi — coming soon!
* Most digital cameras
* Most flash-memory-based camcorders are supported