A Kansas based iPhone repair shop called iResQ, posted today what appears to be a screen from an upcoming version of the iPhone. With a simple glance you don’t see a huge difference until you place it next to the current iPhone 3GS screen. What you find is that the possible 4th gen. screen i a quarter inch taller than the 3GS and could mean a screen size of 3.7 inches of which is quickly becoming the standard size across the industry. Also of note is a small reflective piece at the top that some speculate could be a new location for the proximity sensor.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
March 2, 2009
June 12, 2009
September 3, 2009
June 8, 2009
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple