The iPad is due to come out on or around March 29th according to Steve Jobs at the iPad Keynote. AppAdvice is saying that Apple will begin taking preorders for the Wifi iPad beginning February 25th. There is not much reason to doubt the rumor as it fits within about a month of the upcoming release for the Wifi only model. For those of you who want the iPad with 3G you will have to just wait around for your preorder as the availability is still uncertain.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
June 17, 2014
January 21, 2011
December 7, 2009
March 5, 2009
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple