Apple just released the 10.6.3 update for Snow Leopard. Apple addresses hundreds of issues and bug fixes as well as a security fix. You can get it now via software update on your Mac.
The 10.6.3 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
– improve the reliability and compatibility of QuickTime X
– address compatibility issues with OpenGL-based applications
– address an issue that causes background message colors to display incorrectly in Mail
– resolve an issue that prevented files with the # or & characters in their names from opening in Rosetta applications
– resolve an issue that prevented files from copying to Windows file servers
– improve performance of Logic Pro 9 and Main Stage 2 when running in 64-bit mode
– improve sleep and wake reliability when using Bonjour wake on demand
– address a color issue in iMovie with HD content
– improve printing reliability
– resolve issues with recurring events in iCal when connected to an Exchange server
– improve the reliability of 3rd party USB input devices
– fix glowing, stuck, or dark pixels when viewing video from the iMac (Late 2009) built-in iSight camera
Full details on the update are available in Apple’s associated support document.