If you are one of the many who reserved the iPad for pickup in the store, Apple has sent us all out a comforting email. The email confirms that the iPad will be “Ready and Waiting” this Saturday for pickup. They even have made a separate line in store for the reservations. Lets hope the pickup goes as smoothly as everything else has thus far.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
September 9, 2008
December 31, 2008
January 8, 2009
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple