Leaked photos of what is thought to be the upcoming iPhone 4th generation were released on engadget last night. The iPhone is said to have 80GB of storage along with a front facing camera. See the video for all the details.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple