Since Apple had their press conference and compared different phones by holding them the same way and watching their signal drop, I thought I would do the same comparison and see what happens. So I hold the iPhone 4 and watch the signal drop and try to call Apple. I do this for the Palm Pre Plus, Droid X an HTC Incredible. Check out the video after the break and see what happens.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple