As with most of the latest and greatest in the gadget world, iFixit has taken the time to show us what resides within the Verizon iPhone 4. The internals and disassembly process are much the same as the AT&T version of the iPhone. The external differences of the iPhone are obvious enough in that the antenna or outer ring of the phone has breaks in different locations. The SIM card slot is absent as you would expect since this is a Verizon phone. Internally the layout of the Verizon and AT&T iPhone look much the same, but of note is the motor that vibrates the phone has been revamped, providing a more quiet and soft feel as well as less noise on the table. Check out the link below to see the full teardown of Verizon’s iPhone.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple