I review the Lifeproof case for the iPhone 4 and 4S. Lifeproof claims the case is waterproof and so we test to see if those claims hold true. Check out the video for all the details. If you have used Lifeproof or another solution, please comment below on your experience.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple