I start off a new series of videos that should be every Monday, aptly names “Mac Tip Monday”. Today I show how to easily lock your Mac. I find this helpful to keep people off my Mac who shouldn’t be messing with all my important information. I also will be recommending an app for each Mac Tip Monday we have. Check out the video for the tip and software recommendation. If you have a great tip or recommendation please message me or comment below.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
August 2, 2018
October 13, 2018
October 12, 2010
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple