After using iOS 6 for a couple days, I thought I would show you some of the changes and updates that have been made with this edition. The update brings some nice changes along with turn-by-turn integration and some very nice UI tweaks. Check out the video for all the details and be sure to comment and let us know what you think of iOS 6.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple