One of the new accessories to come our way after WWDC 2012 was a new case for the iPad 2 and New iPad. Unlike some, I really liked the original iPad case that Apple made available when the original iPad came out. Since the Smart Case seemed to be the same or similar I thought I would check it out and see what I thought. I unbox and check out the iPad Smart Case. Let me know what you think of the case in the comment below.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple