Now that I received the latest version of Google Glass, I thought I would walk you through the initial setup. It’s a pretty simple setup of the most part; download the myglass app on Android or iPhone, turn on bluetooth, pair glass and walk through the rest.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple