Element Case has partnered with Ducati to bring an exclusive line of iPhone and iPad cases to their accessory line. Along with the Ion cases pictured above, Element case will also offer the Quick-Draw pouch, The Rogue and Solace cases for iPhone along with Soft-Tec cases for iPad all with exclusive Ducati designs. Prices range from $50 to $200 USD and begin shipping in February. See all the new cases and full press release after the jump.
Element Case and Ducati, the premier manufacturer of high-end Italian motorcycles, are partnering to bring the same materials used in Ducati motorcycles to iPhone and iPad accessories.
- Ducati will feature Element Case accessories throughout their worldwide network of Ducati dealers, Ducati Caffès (Roma, Shangai and Dubai), Ducati airport shops (Rome, Bologna, Venice and Bergamo Orio al Serio) and the Ducati shop on line.
- Price points for the Element Case Ducati line will range from $50 to $200 USD and are slated for production in February 2014
- Element Case will brand nearly its full line of products with the Ducati Insignia, as well as utilize proprietary manufacturing components and designs true to the Ducati racing spirit
- The Element Case founding team – avid Fox Sports Motocross racers – have found a perfect synergy with Ducati’s brand philosophy and commitment to quality craftsmanship and manufacturing
- Element Case will also develop a special mounting system designed especially for Ducati motorcycles, compatible with its full line of branded cases