If you’re upgrading to the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus or even from a 4S to and iPhone 5S, this guide will help you back your information and get it ready to restore on your new device. I walk you through step-by step and show you the end result. I also answer questions about what is backed up.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple