Apple updated their keyboard, mouse and trackpad today. All three now contain rechargeable lithium ion batteries and charge via a lightning adapter included in the box. The new Magic Keyboard becomes similar to that of the new MacBook, while the Magic Mouse 2 doesn’t change much other than the rechargeable batteries. The Magic Trackpad 2 changes the most adding force touch, and we will take a look at that in a later video when it arrives. Apple has made some interesting choices with these devices and we take a first hand look at them. In this video I unbox the Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2, pair them to my computer, and give you my initial review of the devices.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple