After using the ZAGG shield on the iPad 2 for the past four years, I show you how it protected the iPad. Then I remove the shield from the iPad 2 and see how easily it comes off and if it leaves any residue.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple