A battery that can charge 3 devices at once with quick-charge ability and lightning cables to go along with it. In this video we take a look at this seriously large battery to take on the go.
PowerCore+ 26800 Battery: http://amzn.to/22oEpkS
PowerLine Lightning Cables: http://amzn.to/1Zo7RVY
Description from Anker:
- PowerCore+ 26800The Premium Ultra-High Capacity Power Bank
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Powered by the world’s most advanced charging technology, the Quick Charge 2.0 port allows compatible devices to charge 75% faster(not compatible with Moto X 2015). Get up to 8 hours use from just 15 minutes of charging and recharge the PowerCore+ in just 9 hours with the included Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB Charger.
Anker’s Proprietary Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to provide the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port.
PowerCore+ 26800 is the world’s highest capacity portable charger with Quick Charge 2.0 technology. It charges the iPhone 6 ten times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times or the MacBook (2015) more than three times.
The PowerCore+ 26800 is built with a premium aluminum matte finish and uses only the highest-grade materials and circuitry.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.