Powerbeats Pro are the latest from Beats and Apple and uses the H1 chip to seamlessly pair your Powerbeats Pro to any iPhone, iPad, Mac or MacBook wirelessly through bluetooth. The H1 in the Powerbeats Pro also allows you to use “Hey Siri” or you can use Siri by holding the “b” button on the Beats headphones. You can also use the Powerbeats Pro with Android phones or any other bluetooth phone, tablet or computer, but you won’t get the Siri features. Powerbeats Pro are also water resistant so you can work our ro run in them and not worry about them ceasing to function. In this video I unbox the Powerbeats Pro by Beats and show you what comes in the box, show you what they look like, try our some of the features and compare them with the new AirPods 2.
About The Author
Creator of Zollotech.com and the ZolloTech YouTube channel.
November 11, 2018
May 10, 2010
August 27, 2012
July 23, 2009
- iOS 13 – How to use multiple wireless headphones with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google Pixel August 2019 Update is Out! – What’s New?
- iPhone 11 Adding Apple Pencil Support? – Do we want this or 3D Touch?
- iOS 13 Beta 5 and Public Beta 4 – Follow Up
- Siri has been listening – How to stop sending Siri conversations to Apple